Our Relevant Experiences
USAID NIGERIA REFORM PROJECT
Feasibility study, solution design and needs assessment for a comprehensive computerization project to streamline operations of the three pilot State Governments (Cross River, Ebonyi State and Kano State). Solutions to cover Financial Management, Human Resources and Payroll Management, Procurement, Treasury, Assets, Revenue Management, Tax Collection.
Achievement: Complete information systems architecture and blueprint for the State Government’s global computerization project.
Deliverables: Feasibility report
- Enterprise Infrastructure Design Document
- Enterprise Application Architecture
- Detailed Solutions Blueprint
- Implementation Strategy Document
- Detail Implementation Plans
Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
Undertake an assessment of the computerization needs of the ministry and developed a detailed requirements, solution blue print, road map and detailed implementation plan. Focus on LAN/WAN Infrastructure, Data Centre, HR/Payroll Management, Financial Management.
Achievement: Designed and administered information gathering questionnaires on staff skills, work procedures and business processes to over 8 departments. Conducted site surveys and information gathering workshops and developed an inventory of ICT hardware, infrastructure and applications. Developed technology solutions architecture and implementation roadmap for ICT infrastructure, core e-government applications, HR/Payroll management applications.
- Workshop materials
- Solutions blueprint
- Detailed implementation plan
National Population Commission
Undertake a study of Information and Communications Technology requirements for setup of Cartography Department to support the National Census in Nigeria. The scope of work covered an assessment of current ICT infrastructure, inventory of cartography equipment, staffing levels and skills sets of Cartography Department staff, review of work processes and training materials, research of hardware, software and training solutions and recommendations on possible courses of action.
Achievement: Developed detailed design of Power Infrastructure, Data and Voice Networking Infrastructure, Physical Security Infrastructure, Data Center Infrastructure and hardware and software requirements of Cartography Department to successfully conduct National census
Deliverables: Interim and final reports detailing findings and recommendations
- Detailed requirements and design documents for Power Infrastructure, Communications Infrastructure & Data Center Design
- Detailed equipment specifications
- Terms of reference for vendors
- Vendor evaluation criteria
- Proposals evaluation reports and recommendations
Federal Ministry of Mines and Steel Development
Conducted ICT Needs Assessment for the following ICT Infrastructure, Human Resource and Payroll Management System, Financial Management System, Workflow and Messaging/Collaboration System, Management Information System.
Acievements: Designed and circulated questionnaires to over 100 staff
- Conducted interviews and site inspections to collate inventory of existing hardware infrastructure at the relevant departments
- Studied workflow and job processes for key departments including Accounting, HR/Admin, Production, Weaving, etc
- Performed a “Gap Analysis” and developed Gap closer approach
- Developed detailed Information Systems architecture, implementation plan and roadmap to ensure that all the objectives of the computerization project were met;
Deliverables: Interim and final report on needs assessment findings
- Inventory of current ICT equipment and systems
- Recommendations on Infrastructure, Training, Enterprise Applications for HR/Payroll Management, Financial Management, Management Information System, Workflow, Messaging & Collaboration
- Infrastructure and Information Architecture blueprint
- Implementation strategy and roadmap
United Nigeria Textile Plc (UNTL)
Comprehensive computerization project to enhance the implementation of ERP project
Carried out the Design and Implementation of Enterprise Infrastructure and documentation to create a seamless integration of all their various production modules and department.
- Implementation Strategy Document
- Laying of Cables for the Local Area Network, Fibre Optical cables for the Campus Network
- System Integration with Cisco Catalyst switches
Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC)
Benchmarking and Network Quality Assessment of Wireless Networks (GSM and CDMA) Services in South Eastern part of Nigeria.
- Drive test and optimization report based on ASCOM TEMS Discovery equipment.
- Network (GSM & CDMA) Benchmarking result based on NCC stipulated KPIs
Universal Service Provision Fund (USPF):
Technical audit for supply and installation of ICT tools and other equipment to 36 schools under the USPF assisted school access program (SAP).
- Working with the implementers and project department to develop an overall project work plan and schedule which should include framework and timelines for collaboration and partnership for this project.
- Monitoring the deployment, installation and configuration of ICT tools and other equipments, taking inventory of all the items supplied to various schools, conducting technical assessment of all the supplied ICT tools to make sure they conform with the specifications.
- Project Management Report
- Certificate of completion and compliance for each of the specified institution
- Certificate of final acceptance test
Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF):
- Supply and Installation of ARC GIS to the Presidential Technical Committee on Land Reform.
- Data Centre Setup; which includes the implementation of Raise Floor, Supply, Installation and Configuration of Blade servers and integration with Storage Area Network.
- Design and Implementation of full interactive Presidential Hall of Fame
Other Clients Include:
- Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria
- Federal Ministry of Works
- National Film and Video Censor Board
- Siemens Nigeria
- Nigeria Defense College
- Ebonyi State Government
- National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA)
- Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF)
- Nigeria Press Council
- Nigerian Copyright Commission